Click here to visit the onRote Facebook page!
- The promoters are: Contact Media and Maropeng whose physical addresses are 388 Main Avenue, Randburg and R400, just off the R563 Hekpoort road.respectively.
Visit our Facebook page to check out the Maropeng competition!
- Employees of Contact Media and Maropeng or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via onRoute Facebook page.
- Closing date for entry will be 20th May 2017. After these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not posted for whatever reason.
- The Terms and Conditions of the competition can be found at: [http://www.onroutemag.co.za]
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Voucher prize can be collected at Maropeng. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. No transport expenses will be given.
- The winning entrant will be notified via Facebook to their personal hyper link and promoters Facebook pages. If the winner does not accept notification within 7 days we reserve the right to choose a new winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.