The Kriek Helicopter service can be chartered to any destination of choice and is the ideal gateway to the Free State and central South Africa. But if money isn't a consideration, the entire country can be your playground, including trips to Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth!
For a comprehensive list of tours available, including exciting adventures like remote fly fishing at the Orange and Vaal rivers, the Spitskop Dam flamingo and wildlife viewing tour, and rock desert, Augrabies and canyon trips (where you're looking at spending R28 200 per person plus VAT for at least two people and which includes 7.5 hours of flying time and is a two-day trip) to name but a few, visit www.kriekheli.com/helicopter_tours.html.
Important information and pricing:
The Kriek Helicopter service can be chartered to any destination of choice and is the ideal gateway
- Helicopter rates are R8 000 per hour plus VAT (for 2 people and the minimum charge is for 1 hour).
- Minimum charge for a full day is for 3 hours.
- For overnight tours, the pilot fee is R1 600 per night plus VAT, and accommodation costs are for the client's account.
- Full payment is required before any flights.
- Off-airport landings carry a clearance fee of R1 800 per site/day plus VAT and the client is responsible for obtaining written landowner and municipal permission.
- Airport tax and landing fees generally range from R550-R700 plus VAT.
- Passenger and luggage weight restrictions apply and weight has a direct influence on the price and size of the helicopter to be used.
- Helicopter range is +/-400 kilometres depending on the load, and speed ranges between 190km/h and 230km/h.
- Prices and information are subject to change without prior notice, and all flights are subject to weather and helicopter availability.
www.kriekheli.com, for a free quotation email email@example.com or call 083 321 8707.
Prices correct at the time of publishing.