The Harties Cableway offers visitors panoramic views of the beautiful Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding areas, as well as excellent recreational and educational facilities.
They take pride in their beautiful facilities and revamped cableway. Careful attention to detail, attentive staff and interesting things to see and do await you – an ideal family day trip you'll want to repeat
There's lots to do at the base station and at the top. Kids can wander along the Dassie Loop walkway, where educational placards describe points of interest seen from the top, or play in the KidZone, while parents enjoy a deserved break.
The Harties Cableway offers visitors panoramic views of the beautiful Magaliesberg, Hartbeespoort Dam and surrounding areas.
Restaurants, express food stalls and a bar are all on site, as are picturesque seating areas and bomas.
• An exciting cable car trip on the longest mono-cableway in Africa;
• Incredible 360° views of one of the most beautiful areas in South Africa – especially popular with hikers, paragliders and nature lovers;
• An educational mountain walkway with information about the history of the area, its natural surrounds and various points of interest;
• Shopping and dining, as well as the KidZone play area for younger visitors; and,
• An adventure booking centre to help you make the most of your time in the area
Enjoy a picnic on top of the oldest visible mountains in the world, it's as easy as 1-2-3... Allow them to make up your basket with an array of cheeses, snacks and ice-cold sparkling wines should you wish to surprise someone with a romantic memorable moment on the lawns.