Set in the heart of the Blyde River Canyon, you will find umVangati House, an intimate owner-run retreat that offers contemporary luxury, personal service, privacy and exclusivity.
Whether you're exploring the Panorama route, the Lowveld of Mpumalanga and the jewels of Limpopo, or getting acquainted with African wildlife at Kruger National Park, this centrally located guesthouse is an ideal base to discover the area.
Understated elegance greets visitors at umVangati House, where the wraparound views of the majestic mountains and bush will take your breath away. Steal away from the hustle and bustle to this ideal luxury haven for those seeking to slow down, de-stress and rest.
Steal away from the hustle and bustle to this ideal luxury haven for those seeking to slow down, de-stress and rest.
umVangati House is an adult-only (16+) establishment, comprising of:
- Three Mountain View Suites, a King Room and a Queen Room.
- Wooden walkways lead to the three separate and spacious air-conditioned Mountain View Suites, positioned for privacy and dramatic mountain views.
- The spacious rooms are specially designed to make the most of the superb uninterrupted views of the mountains, the tranquillity of the lush indigenous bush, as well as the waterhole that is frequented by wildlife.
- The suites offer an extra-length king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with corner bath, dual vanity, walk-in shower and luxury bathroom amenities. The air-conditioned suite comes with fine Percale linen, business desks, free Wi-Fi and phone to ensure you have a comfortable stay. For your entertainment, HD DStv, tea and coffee nook and minibar have been added to the suite. At dusk, a sundowner can be enjoyed on your private deck while being entranced by the ever-changing colours of the sky. All rooms are non-smoking.
- A scrumptious breakfast is served at the main house on the patio where you can feast on both the food and the view. umVangati House’s impressive walk-in domed wine cellar is available for romantic private dinners on request.
www.umvangati.co.za, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 079 201 2220
Location: Swadini Road, Blyde River Canyon, Hoedspruit